Open, Edit & Save NBT Files on Mac OS X
About this project
I wrote NEINedit because I was coding a class to read the NBT format. Since I had to read & write stuff with that class to test its function I wrote this small editor. Let’s hope this will help someone.
Development status: Ended.
- Mac: Intel or PowerPC Processor with Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
Removed due to a lot of bugs.
- Read & Write NBT Files (.nbt, .dat, .dat_old)
- Display the whole thing (with TAG infos for every entry)
- Change values for: Byte, Short, Int, Long, Float, Double & String
Open up the DMG and drag the application into your application folder.
- If you encounter errors please email me, write a comment or write something at the official Topic @ Minecraftforum.net
- Same goes for suggestions
# Initial (public) release